Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Blake Lively

Blake has such an amazing sense of style, I guess if she didn't she'd be a huge loser considering her show has the best wardrobe on TV right now. I love this outfit. It's so flattering. I found a white blazer and I think the black silk sash will add a bit of pop to the outfit while also mimicking the black border as seen on Blake. I am DYING over these shoes too... super cute and cheap, like me! oh.
And here's my version:

White Blazer - $32.00
Dark Skinny Jeans - $44.50
White Tank - $9.09
Black Silk Sash - $15.00
Black Heels - $29.99
Bracelet - $6.80
Total for Outfit - $137.38

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are posting! And more often even better! God I really love what you do. About the heels YES THEY'RE FABULOUS! If only I could wear those.
Love your blog but you already know that!
Kisses,
Sara.
P.S- I ADORE the show because of the wardrobe, especially blair's outfits ok and a little bit because of chace... ( daa ) perhaps not the best performances but so much better than what portuguese teen actors are doing... anyway thank you for the ideas!
Kisses,
Sara.