Saturday, February 23, 2008

Welcome!

Hi, I'm Kopy Kitten. I am a stupid jerk who is mean to my boyfriend and always takes him for granted! Just kidding, he made this site for me, so I figured I would let him get that one in.

Let's try this again. Hi! I'm the ultra fabulous Kopy Kitten, with a K, get it? I love clothes, I love to shop and I love all the new sites out there that show hot outfits at a fraction of the price. The only thing I am not loving is the fact that I can't fit into most of those items. On Kopy Kitten you will see all of the to-die-for ensembles that will fit the plus-size girl - shop like a rich, skinny girl while still being a fat, poor loser, like me! Just kidds. In many of the outfits I'll even put my own spin on it, making it more flattering for the non- model body.

Feel free to email me with a link or a photo of your favorite outfit and I'll do my best to come up with a re-creation on a budget that fits your food stamp lifestyle as well as it does mine.

- Kopy Kitten

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your new blog!!! We girls with bodies that aren't size 0-6 really need your advice and ideas. Thanks for putting all this together. I'll be waiting for all your upcoming
fashion ideas. Here's to you...jabadali

kopy kitten said...

Thanks random person! I love you too!

ModDiva said...

Hizees..
I don't know if you remember me but I was one of Kimee's friends that met you at the stictch and bitch.. the one with the plaid bellbottoms:;) She let me know about your blog and I must say.. I'm addicted now.. Loves it!

Anonymous said...

OMG! This site is totally cool. It's absolutley amazing.