Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Ashley Olsen

I can't help it but even though the Olsen girls make up the size of my left thigh, I still would die for their wardrobe and homelessy welfare couture style. I love this outfit and the ease of the denim shirt and especially how she left a few buttons undone and slyly popped the collar. Even though I don't know what shoes she's wearing, I picked these boots because they look like they cost a lot, and that's her style yo.


And here's my take on it:


Denim Campshirt from Woman Within - $9.99
Blue Denim Skinny Jeans from Alloy - $44.50
Pala Fab Boot from Go Jane - $21.99
Patent Trim Bag from Top Shop - $69.73
80's Retro Aviators from OC Shades - $15.00
Total for Outfit - $161.21

2 comments:

Gravy said...

I def like the aviators better than ash's choice.

kopy kitten said...

Thanks meabh! I def like you better than mave!