Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Mischa Barton

I pretty much love Mischa's unique style and despite her personal issues of late, this outfit is not a drunken mess. I love it. I love the edge and the ease and her hippie, boho-rocker style and I want to wear it everyday. If you don't happen to want to show your arms like this skinny bitch, you could easily match it with a jean jacket... or better yet, rip the sleeves off your jean jacket to make it short sleeved, that would look so hot with this outfit and I guarantee you will start a trend...you're welcome.



And here's my take on it:


Aqua Multicolor Dress from Target - $17.99
Faded Denim Vest from Torrid - $48.00
T Bar Heel from ALLOY - $29.50
Vintage Wayfarer from OC Shades - $15.00
Weave Metal Bracelet - $6.80
Twist Chain Bangle - $4.80
Total Outfit - $122.09

No comments: