Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Hillary Duff

I LOVE my lil' Hiwawy! She's so f'ing cute. And I am so proud of her staying out of the tabs these days. I think of Lohan and then I think of Hillary and it's like comparing Anna Nicole Smith and Judy Garland, well in my brain at least. Hillary is classy through and through and it's no exception with this outfit. She's constantly smashing out these wonderful little frilly ensembles, and I love her for it. Be very careful you keep this outfit as simple and modern as possible. It can easily take the tone of 90's Wet Seal/Contempo. Just be careful is all I'm sayin'. And take note of how tan her legs are. If you can't tone it, tan it, right Hill?!



And here's my take:



Red Top - $29.00
Black Shorts - $28.50
Tan Pumps - $22.99
Earrings - $3.80
Ring - $4.80
Total for Outfit - $89.09

No comments: