Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Lauren Conrad

OK! I know I've been so not good at blogging as of late, BUT I have a really good reason. I got a job at Applebee's! Just kidding. I wish. That would be awesome. So, all of a sudden my job is actually requiring me to work, ugh, so my posts will be a wee little bit shorter. More like this: Here is Lauren Conrad. I really can't stand her lately. I used to not even be embarrassed to watch the Hills. But now, because she is non stop stupid drama and like raspy fake voiceness, I can't even watch the groundbreaking television that is the Hills. However, I'm not so racist that I won't admit that this girl is really good at dressing. Now if she could just get rid of her constant 90's eyeliner.



And here's my take:



White Dress - $27.99
Turquoise Bag - $35.99
Silver Strap Heels - $27.99
Sunglasses - $5.80
Gold Bangle Set - $6.80
Total for Outfit - $104.57

No comments: