Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Kate Beckinsale

Oh my geez she is so beautiful. Literally, that's all I can muster up right now. She is so beautiful. I'm currently watching a train wreck that is that Corey Haim/Feldman show. It is, single handedly, perhaps the worst thing ever to air on TV, however I want to keep watching it to see it get worse. Unfortunately my IQ is slipping away by the second as I watch this crap. Like, see, just now, that sentence I just wrote makes no sense! Oh gosh, my writing keep getting worser. The Coreys are currently talking about being molested by Michael Jackson, I mean, this is ridiculous. I apologize for this blog being so awful, mine minds is being suckeded in by the Coreys. Ahhh!



And here's my version:



Dress
- $69.00
Belt - $16.00
Shoes - $19.80
Bracelet - $5.80
Ring - $4.80
Clutch - $19.80
Total for outfit - $135.20

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate Beckinsale played a vampire in the Underworld films. The two Coreys played vampire slayers in The Lost Boys. I think you see where I'm going with this...

Corey Haim really likes crack.

Anonymous said...

Corey Haim (I think) was so cute in Lucas... and then... WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO HIM?

Aunt T

Anonymous said...

Oh, BTW, your picks are much cooler than Kate's.

Aunt T

Anonymous said...

Hi!
OMG I totally loooove your site, blog or whatever, I am actually from Portugal a little country in Europe next to Spain, but I am doing my best to talk like a skinny american stylish teen. Anyway I just wanted to say that sometimes your clothes are even better than the ones the stars are in. So, thank you for this. I will drop by a lot!
Kisses or Xoxo,
Sara,16 skinny and fabolous!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I wrote fabolous instead of fabulous, I told you I wasn't american! Fabolous is much better than fabulous anyway.

Auf wiedersen and that I have no idea how to write it!

Kisses.