Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie LOVES herself right now. It's just so awesome how because of her, I know now that no matter how much of a spoiled rotten, DUI ridden, jail serving, do nothing I am, I can always have a random baby with some random guy and things will be okay and everyone will like me again! And I have totally fallen victim to the turn around. I love her style , her boho hair twists and rocker chic hipness. And I especially like her lack of interviews. I don't care about anything that she says or does except for what she wears and I think she finally gets that. I just want to look at her, that's all. Just give me some Nicole Richie mags to flip through and I'm set. Oh, and one last thing, NOBODY gets this one, but her face totally looks like Star Jones.



Here's my cheap version:


Pleated Tank from Spiegel - $34.00
Skinny Jeans from Alloy - $44.50
All Jewelry from Forever 21 - $23.60 (for the necklace and 2 bracelets)
Bag from Cutesy Girl - $44.99
Black Lace Up Pumps from Cutesy Girl - $9.99
Total for Outfit - $157.49

No comments: