Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Victoria Beckham

Posh is looking so posh in this outfit. You know you're skinny when the flare of your jean is wider than your hips. I'm not even jealous. I'm very aware that at just under $200 this outfit is more expensive than normal, BUT I mean, this is Posh people, she spends $200 on water.




And here's my take:



Black Sweater from Lands End - $44.50
Wide Leg Jeans from Alloy - $44.50
Purse from Accessory Bug - $52.99
Tan Pumps from Cutesy Girl - $29.99
Oversize Aviators from OC Shades - $ 16.95
Watch from Forever 21 - $10.80
Total for Outfit - $199.73

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought this whole outfit on the cheap based your recommendations, but I was not happy with the results. I was just unable to rock it as well as Posh.

Then, I decided not to eat anything for 3 months, have my human skin replaced with fine Corinthian leather, and I replaced my ugly old head with a new plastic Barbie head (locks dyed a funky brown with sexy blonde highlights, of course!), and I am now rockin' this look like a true celeb! Thanks, Kopy Kitten! I look fabu!

Anonymous said...

Wait, this look was for girls? Oh, maybe that's why I was having trouble pulling it off. Silly me! I might have to get some tear ducts installed on my super hot new plastic Barbie head so I can cry about it.

I do like cricket players though! Yummers! Not so much bocce, though. I think only fat old Italian men play that game, and that's just not attractive unless they are really rich.