Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kopy Kitten -Sienna Miller

I absolutely love this outfit. So fresh and funky and boho. Love it. I am a huge, old school fan of Sienna's style. I don't care if everyone is hating her for her crazy escapades these days, if she looks fierce while she's bad mouthing American cities and dating druggies, that's all I care about. I think she's always had amazing style, and while just a couple years ago the media was obsessed with her daily quirky ensembles, these days they're tearing her apart. How annoying. It's also a bit strange how she became famous in the first place for a huge scandal involving her stealing away a married Jude Law. Why does the media care about her trashy behavior now and not then? Poor Sienna. I think we should just let her be fabulous and not make her out to be anything other than stylish, because I really don't want to hear about the bad gossip, she's just not important to me for anything besides her clothes. Sorry 'bout it.



And here's my version:



Dress from Alloy - $46.50
Ankle Boots from Cutesy Girl - $19.99
Sunglasses from Forever 21 - $5.80
Blue Messenger Bag from Target - $24.99
Total for Outfit - $97.28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is, by far, the funniest April Fools joke I saw all day!