Monday, March 24, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Renee Zellweger

So, is it just me or does it look like Renee is cheating with the guy from the Apprentice who's married to Julianna Dipandi? Small world I guess. I DO NOT want to make every post about me making fun of celebrities, just in case I ever need a favor from them. SO that being said, I'll just not comment on how CRAZY her face is lately. And I will NOT make this post a tirade about how overboard leading ladies are going with their psycho looking plastic surgery on their faces and how they're fooling NOBODY and it looks TERRIBLE and WHY aren't people acknowledging it!? In addition, I really like this outfit. Totes cute.



And here's my take:



Black Satin Dress from Newport News - $32.00!!
White Cape Coat from Jessica London - $84.99
Black Patent Pump from Target - $24.99
Black Clutch from Forever 21 - $10.80
Total for Outfit - $152.78

No comments: