Monday, March 3, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Blake Lively

I know I am much too old to watch and dress like the Gossip Girls or whatever, but not since the award winning Swans Crossing has there been so much frenzy over stupid kids' outfits. But let's face it, all my friends and I are secretly obsessed, and well, I guess I'm just the only one secure enough in my sexuality to admit it. I mean... What is there not to be obsessed about? This outfit is as classically funky as anything Carrie Bradshaw would wear, so if that old broad can wear it, so can I dammit, so can I!!!




Here's my take on it:


Green Dress from Alloy - $38.50
Faux Leopard Jacket from Jessica London - $49.90
Purple Ankle Boots from Cutesy Girl - $39.99
Black Opaque Tights from Torrid - $11.25
Chandelier Earrings - $3.80
Total for Outfit - $143.44

1 comment:

lalalondon said...

First, this site is amazing, and a great idea! Second, I love that you referenced Swan's Crossing in this post. Classic.