Monday, March 17, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Sarah Jessica Parker

OMG I am about to herniate something because I'm so excited about the, dare I say it, SATC movie. Thank God SJP has something to promote, so I can drool over some of her new outfits, LOL. BTW, this outfit would be super cute with a jean jacket, and don't forget to pop that collar girl. Well, I'm all out of annoying abbreviations and writing like a 12 year old youth grouper, so TTYL peeps!



And here's my take WTF:



Black Dress from Target - $39.99
Black Tights from Torrid - $11.25
White Pumps from Cutesy Girl - $16.99
Faux Pearl Necklace from Forever 21 - $7.80
Black Metal Bangle - $5.80
Total for Outfit - $81.83

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! From Number 1 and I am going to try those scalloped potatoes too!!!!

kopy kitten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kopy kitten said...

I miss you number 1!!!!!!!!!!!

kopy kitten said...

I love how i accidentally posted multiples of the same comment so I deleted it, and now it looks like someone left me a nasty comment that I took down. This rocks!