Monday, March 10, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Rihanna

Like, I am seriously considering getting a butt implant so I can look like this in a pair of jeans. Rihanna wears her curves loud and proud. This is a perfect outfit because her bright orange high heel makes any leg look considerably longer and slimmer when paired with a skinny, suction cup jean. And it is genius to get a distracting shoe to balance out a huge thigh, I mean, simple outfit. I personally wouldn't wear a midriff sweater, so I found a perfect one that covers thine belly and has the same vibe. Yeah, I said vibe.



And here's my take:



Gray Sweater From Lands End - $39.50
Skinny Jeans from Alloy - $44.50
Orange Heel from Go Jane - $11.99
Earrings from Forever 21 - $4.80
Colored Bead Necklace from Forever 21 - $6.80
Faceted Necklace from Forever 21 - $7.80
Total for Outfit - $115.39

2 comments:

Alkemie said...

That's a great budget version of the original and it looks every bit just as good!

Karen

Gravy said...

Those orange heels are HOT!! i can't believe they are only 11.99?!