Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Lauren Conrad

It's hard for me to comment about LC's "personality" because it's so shameful that I enjoy her and everything she is a part of, so I'll just make this about the fashion. I love this tube dress errand look. Super hippie, beachy, chic. I personally would throw a jean jacket over it and pop the collar to cover my good ol' arms. And of course she has an iPhone, whatever.



Here's my take:



Tie-Front Tube Dress from Old Navy - $29.50
Metallic Flip Flops - $5.00
Oversized Vintage Sunglasses - $15.00
Downtown Shopper from Accessory Bug - $56.99
Wire Bangle from Forever 21 - $4.80
Heart Necklace from Forever 21 - $5.80
Total Outfit - $117.09

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with her personality? Who is this person? Where am I?

Alkemie said...

Thanks for dropping by. Wow! You are REALLY good at this! Your version is very VERY similar but for much cheaper. I'm coming back to visit ^_^