Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Mena Suvari

Oh Mena, one of the epic "is she pretty/ is she ugly?" stars, along with other classics such as Juliette Lewis, the Olsen Twins, Fergie and (obviously) SJP. Well, I vote PRETTY! Where has Mena been!? Last time I saw her, she was going through her "rebelling against her type cast look" with her black hair, bangs, and goth style. I'm glad she resurfaced at LA Fashion Week back to her blonde, fresh, girl-next-door roots which I think suits her. She looks gorgeous in this easy, chic and colorful ensemble. Welcome back pretty not ugly Mena, welcome back.



Here's my take:



Purple Dress from Size Appeal - $48.00
Gold Wedges from Cutesy Girl - $15.99
Red Purse from Target - $59.99
Floral Bangle - $6.80
Barcelona Bangles - $5.80
Beaded Filigree Earrings - $4.80
Total for Outfit - $141.38

No comments: