Monday, March 24, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Leighton Meester

It's no wonder that girls whose real names are Leighton and Blake are stars of the hottest, hippest new tweeny show. Good for them! Maybe I'll change my name to Peyton, or Dallas, or Hutton, that'll show them who's boss! They won't even know if I'm a boy or a girl! I'll be such a mystery! I do like the name Leighton, sort of, and I LOVE her springy, yellow dress. It's so easy to wear and the bright yellow paired with muted, pumps makes it very current and memorable. It was Easter this past weekend, and the spring dresses were worn loud and proud. EVERY magazine is saying that the main hot item for spring is the dress, so you better go get one cause you don't want to be a loser. Teeeeaaaaassiiiiiiiing!


Here's my version:




Yellow Dress from Macy*s - $47.99
Mary Jane from Forever 21 - $19.80
White Clutch from Accessory Bug - $32.99
Total for Outfit - $100.78

No comments: