Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kopy Kitten - Molly Sims

I have this fantasy that if I were super skinny I would look like Molly Sims. There's nothing better than model/actresses, especially when they are actually sort of talented. There's also nothing better than a model's personal style. This is a perfect Spring date night look, and I have a feeling my boyfriend would appreciate me in this. Why do I have a feeling you ask? Because he just told me he would appreciate me in this, which in boyfriend speak means "I'm sick of you looking like a boy with your sweatpants and cowboy boots". Well, I'm sure my new boyfriend who thinks I'm beautiful no matter what will love this look, and I can't wait to show him!



And here's what I came up with:



Black Dress from Size Appeal - $48.00
Yellow Cardigan from Target - $17.99
Black Wedge from Payless - $19.99
Clutch from Forever 21 - $10.80
Total for Outfit - $96.78

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new boyfriend sure is a lucky guy!

Hopefully he has lots of closet space for your 18 pairs of sweatpants.

Anonymous said...

Oh don't worry I have plenty of space for the sweatpants and cowboy boots!!!! Giddy UP!!!